Sunday 25 May 2014

MCM Comic Con 2014

Ill be honest, this years convention was a bit of a mixed bag.
Friday was great. I met up with Louise and Phil and got sorted out in their hotel room. I went as the Tenth Doctor, but once I got to the venue I decided to ditch the coat since it was stupidly hot but I was still armed with my sonic and a banana (bananas are good, you should always take a banana to a party).
I didnt take too long to get through the queue and it was still relatively quiet enough for us to walk around and get a good look at the stalls. By the afternoon it was pretty packed though, and started to get a bit too much.
Doctor vs Deadpools! (He did not expect me to pull a banana on him!)
We found a stall that sold tails, I was so happy i was bouncing

Drunk!Ten was a lot of fun

Pub times on Saturday night (Loki wanted to join in with the cocktail drinking!)

My costume for Saturday

I got an awesome shirt

Loki No!

No comments:

Post a Comment